South Park: Stick of Truth
  • So who's getting this game?  I've been spending a lot less time gaming recently but I think this will be the game to drag me back into my antisocial lifestyle, turtle beach on, armchair 5 foot from the TV, volume up any time I hear the kids.  I reckon Ill get a good weekend, maybe a week before the threat of divorce, or even worse, no sex is suggested.
  • Never watched South Park and never played the games either, think this is a no for me?
  • Yeah, I can't imagine it's a Day 1 for you mate.
  • This game is going to be every south park fans dream!!!! A south park rpg that has graphics like a real south park episode. Defo a day one buy for me. Hopefuly get a south park black Friday bundarooooo.
  • So thats the game started and finished.  £40 for a game that only lasted me a weekend may seem a bit of a rip-off, but it was worth every penny.  It was absolutely hilarious the whole way through.  The gameplay was pretty good too, and the whole thing just felt like it worked.

If you're a South Park fan then it's a must.
  • Is it single player only doc? Havnt looked into it at all with not being a fan of the series anyway
  • Yeah, there's no multiplayer.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)